菜單

19 Apr 2017

Love God Without Complaints | "Follow God Along the Rough Path" (Official Music Video)



Follow God Along the Rough Path

You spend for God and I dedicate myself to God, rejected by our family and slandered by the world. 
We follow the true God along the rough path, dedicating all our strength to the spreading of God’s kingdom gospel.
Seeing off springs, summers, autumns, and winters, welcoming sweets and bitters. 
For satisfying God’s requirements, we will obey God’s arrangements.

I step onto the path of loving God to experience the suffering of trials,
going through all dangers and difficulties without any complaints. 
I suffer in my flesh but love God in my heart, running around testifying to God and His deeds. 
I’ve endured persecutions and tribulations, and experienced the frustrations of life.
I’m willing to spend my life’s energy for carrying out God’s will. 
I’ve endured persecutions and tribulations, and experienced the frustrations of life.
Even if I suffer all my life, I will satisfy God’s heart’s desire.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Recommended:
God Has Come God Has Reigned | "Chinese Gospel Choir Episode 18" 
Welcome the Return of the Lord Jesus | Praise and Worship "God Has Brought His Glory to the East" https://youtu.be/-lsEhArV8I4 
Endless Praise | A Cappella "Praise the Accomplishment of God’s Work" (Official Music Video) 
Gospel Movie | Attend the Feast of the Kingdom of Heaven "Break the Shackles and Run"
Gospel Movie | Life is From the Bible or From God "The Bible and God" 

No comments:

Post a Comment